Charitable trusts and foundations
Charitable trusts and foundations make a vital contribution to our work with abused women and children.
Thanks to long-term relationships with loyal donors, we have been able to develop a network of innovative services that meet the complex needs of women and children experiencing domestic violence.
Refuge has a dedicated member of staff who works closely with charitable trusts and foundations to report on the impact of grants on our work.
- Thorough monitoring of projects to highlight how many women and children are benefitting from the funded work
- Regular reports on the progress of a project and our work in general
- A comprehensive evaluation at the end of a grant to illustrate how funding has made a tangible difference to the women and children we support
- Opportunities to meet and talk with project staff
- Acknowledgements in our annual review, annual accounts and in supporter publications
If you would like to find out more about how you can support Refuge through a charitable trust or foundation please contact Catherine Phillips on 020 7395 7724 or email@example.com.
Contact the 24-hour National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline on
0808 2000 247