Refuge is incredibly grateful for each and every donation we receive. As a supporter, you will receive regular updates as well as invitations to exclusive events to keep you connected with our work. Your personal relationship manager will provide a tailored journey for you and share the impact your support is having on women and children experiencing domestic abuse.
Our team will work closely with you to understand your motivations and identify what area of our work interests you the most. This could be supporting a specific service, or allowing us to direct your donation to those areas of our work with the greatest need.
We’re incredibly grateful to all our supporters for their generosity and helping us to shape a world where domestic abuse is no longer tolerated.
Charitable Trusts and Foundations
Charitable trusts and foundations work closely with a dedicated member of our staff who reports on the impact of your grant, and provides opportunities to engage with our work supporting survivors.
Through a close partnership, you’ll receive…
- Monitoring of projects to highlight how many women and children are benefiting from the funded work
- Regular, tailored reports on the progress of a project and our work in general
- A comprehensive evaluation at the end of a grant to illustrate how funding has made a tangible difference to the lives of the women and children we support
- Opportunities to meet and talk with project staff
- Regular invitations to events, webinars and panel discussions
- Acknowledgements in our annual review and accounts
Would you like to learn more? Get in touch.
To find out more about how you can support Refuge through a charitable trust or foundation, please email the fundraising team.
1 in 4 women in England and Wales experience domestic abuse during their lifetime
2 women a week are killed by a current or former partner
25,000+ women and children were supported by Refuge last year
Together we can save and change lives.
Refuge helps thousands of women and children who turn to us when they’re trying to escape domestic abuse. Your generous donation makes it possible.