Refuge Domestic Violence Service Warwickshire
If you are experiencing domestic abuse in Warwickshire, Refuge’s local county-wide service can support you and your children to keep safe.
Refuge’s Domestic Violence and Abuse Service Warwickshire – 0800 408 1552 (Helpline)
If you are experiencing domestic abuse of any kind in Warwickshire, Refuge’s regional Domestic Violence and Abuse Service can support you and your children to keep safe.
Our local service offers:
- Refuge accommodation for those fleeing domestic abuse and in need of a safe place to stay;
- Independent domestic violence advocates (IDVAs) to support both women and men who are at high risk of serious harm”
- Outreach support to meet women or men experiencing domestic abuse where they are — at home, or at a safe place in the community — to provide confidential support.
- A group programme for women focusing on the dynamics of domestic abuse
- Security such as locks, door chains, a spy hole, or other devices to a survivor’s home
- Drop-in services, held at locations across Warwickshire, to give clients the opportunity to meet with our outreach team
Need help in Warwickshire?
Call Refuge’s Domestic Violence and Abuse Service Warwickshire Helpline on 0800 408 1552 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-8:30pm) to speak to one of our support workers.
If the line is busy or for out of hours calls, a voicemail operates on this number. If you leave a message, please do let us know your name, number and a safe time to call and we will get back to you.
In an emergency, always call 999.